(procedural) graphics with math and shaders
This is a workshop i am currently preparing. If you are interested in having this workshop be held at your institution, please contact me!
In this workshop I will cover the principles and tricks behind procedural graphics and animations like the following examples:
I plan to introduce the participants to the following topics:
- what are procedural graphics?
- what are shaders?
- drawing a circle (with math)
- transforming space
- moving, scaling, rotating
- mirroring, repeating, fractals
- bending space
- procedural animation
- tweaking motion
- easing functions
- signed distance fields and raymarching
- basic lighting
The exact topics and structure can be adjusted based on the course runtime and level of the participants' experience.